Legal tender 25c, 1/4 Ounce .999 pure silver Lunar dated 2021 with year of the Ox. This exclusive 2020 Sydney Money Expo ANDA Special from The Perth Mint celebrates the lunar Year of the Ox, and featured colour on a BU surface. Although the Sydney Money Expo was cancelled due to COVID-19, The Perth Mint is releasing the special product in support of ANDA. Struck by The Perth Mint from 1/4oz of 99.99% pure silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965. The Perth Mint will release no more than 2,021 of the Australian 2021 $1 1/4oz Silver Lunar Ox Coin in Sydney Money Expo ANDA Special packaging. This coin has a recommended retail price of $33.50 but will be available for 2 days only from ANDA at the very special Expo only price of $29.95.
- Celebrates 2021, the Year of the Ox!
- An official Sydney ANDA Show release
- Limited mintage of just 2,021 coins
- Struck from 1/4oz of 99.99% pure silver to Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Australian legal tender from the Perth Mint
- Features superb, full-colour Ox motif
- Presented in an official ANDA card
Strict limit of 2 per household. This is to maximize the exposure of the Money Expo products across collectors.
Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.